MOVE. coach gezocht
MOVE. High Performance Training is the next level training concept focused on strength, power-output and endurance. Our semi-private training sessions consist of a dynamic warm up, strength and conditioning training, speed runs, core stability and a cool-down, all under the supervision of expert coaches. At MOVE. you train like an athlete where we help our clients improve their sport performance, no matter their level. We offer high-level facilities specifically designed for MOVE. sessions. We are growing with more members following our complete training program every month. For this reason, we are looking for a MOVE. Coach to join our team.
As a MOVE. Coach your main role will be to coach MOVE. High Performance Training sessions. Every day we offer a unique session which is given in groups of 6-9 members. These sessions consist of 4 targeted training blocks with both strength and conditioning exercises and are designed to improve performance. You will coach our clients in using the correct techniques, helping them improve speed, power, condition and athletic ability. You will motivate them throughout the workout, challenge their boundaries, cheering them on when they want to give up and ultimately ensure they achieve their performance goals in a safe and controlled environment. As a member of the MOVE. team you will help to actively promote our training program, taking part in promotional activities and community events as well as taking on operational tasks whenever necessary.
You are a strong, honest professional with an energetic character and excellent people skills. Genuine care and desire to help others achieve their goals motivates you to provide them with world class coaching within a high-level facility. As our MOVE. coach you offer our members a community environment where they find comfort in the uncomfortableness of performance training.
What you’ll do
- Coach MOVE. High Performance Training sessions
- Share your knowledge of exercise techniques to ensure the best practice by members
- Motivate members to go that one step further to get the best out of themselves during their workout and beyond
- Promote a healthy lifestyle and training program within the MOVE. community
- Play an active role in promoting the MOVE. concept
- Take part in community events
- Day-to-day operational tasks to ensure the hygiene and safety of MOVE. members
Who you are
- You are a qualified fitness professional with extensive knowledge of strength and conditioning training
- You have experience coaching sports teams, personal training and or group lessons
- You have personal athletic and fitness experience with a high-level sports history
- You have experience designing training programs and structuring training sessions
- You have an energetic personality with excellent motivational skills and integrity
- You have excellent communication and people skills. You are fluent in both Dutch and English
- You are flexible in your working hours, willing to coach sessions on weekdays, evenings and weekends depending on availability and team roosters
What we offer you
- The opportunity to be part of the MOVE. community and help grow and further develop our concept
- Collaboration based on a freelance agreement
- Free sports membership for MOVE. sessions and/ or Westvliet Family Sports & Health Club
- A great team of sports professionals who are passionate about positively influencing our members
- A fantastic community of members that love putting in the hard work while following our MOVE. High Performance Training
Are you the coach we are looking for? Send your CV and short motivation to email@example.com and we’ll get in touch with you!